234 Simcoe Street Condos is a new condo development By Lanterra Developments currently in preconstruction at 234 Simcoe Street, Toronto. 54 Storeys
234 Simcoe Condo Highlights
- Walk Score 100 out of 100.This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car.
- 234 Simcoe Street Condo is one minute walk from the 505 DUNDAS at the DUNDAS ST WEST AT UNIVERSITY AVE (ST PATRICK STATION) stop.
- This location is in the Kensington-Chinatown neighborhood in Toronto.
- Nearby parks include Butterfield Park, Grange Park and Larry Sefton Park.
- Nearby schools include The Michener Institute, International Language Schools Of Canada and Greystone College Toronto.
- The closest grocery stores are Mon Lee Co, Longos The Market and Longo's.
- Nearby coffee shops include Cafe Plenty, Alumni Cafe and Tim Hortons. There are 573 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including HDR-HLB Descision Economics, Avenue Cafe & Bistro and Anoush Shawarma & Falafel.
- 234 Simcoe Street Condo is near University of Toronto, Ryerson University and York University.
Register with Kathleen now for Platinum VIP Access!