Unionville Gardens In Downtown Markham
Unionville Gardens is a new pre-construction project located at Highway 7 and Village Parkway, Markham. Developed by Wyview Group. The project will include condos and townhomes. Purposed to be completed in 2017.
On behalf of Unionville Gardens, we would like to thank you for your support and are proud to inform you that we are offering a special 10% down deposit program.
LIMITED TIME OFFER, 10% DEPOSIT ONLY
$5,000 on Signing
Balance to 5% in 30 days
5% in 366 days That is all
PLEASE CALL 416-587-8381 OR EMAIL Kathleen.email@example.com TO RSVP
ONE BEDROOM FROM $260’S
1+DEN FROM $310’S
2 BEDROOMS FROM $390’S
2+DEN FROM $460’S
3 BEDROOMS FROM 470’S
MAINT. FEES: $0.49 PER SF.
OCCUPANCY DATE: WINTER 2018
Unionville Gardens site is positioned between Highway 7 and Village Parkway. The Project has a two 8 storeys tower and freehold townhomes. Contain 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites. The location will be steps to the Mall, school, major banks and retail shops, supermarkets and Parks are near by as well, the proposed York University and more.
Unionville Garden Condos Recreational Facilities included Fitness Centre, Saunas, Indoor swimming pool, Hot&Cold Plunge Pools, Karaoke Room, Lounge, full Kitchen Party Room, Game Room and Bar, Library, Mah Jong room, Guest Suite, Yoga Studio and Ping Pong Room.
Unionville Gardens has a Walk Score of 73 out of 100. The transit Score 52 out of 100.This location is in Markham. Nearby parks include Toogood Park, Carlton Park and Crosby Park.
Here are the top five reasons to buy at Unionville Gardens:
1) Location – The city of Markham was named a top 10 small city in Canada, one of the best cities for business and received an Award of Excellence by FDI Magazine. Unionville Gardens Condo will be in the heart of this friendly city which has an average household income of $150,000 and 14 high schools in the area.
2) Investment Potential – Unionville Gardens Condos will be a very highly attractive to investors. York Region is projected to create 280k jobs by the year 2030. The population is expected to grow to 1.5 million and the average rental rate of a 1 bedroom in Markham is now $1,273. Since April 2014, home sales have increased a stunning 15.7%
3) Amenities -Unionville Gardens will have many amenities including guest suites, both an indoor and outdoor pool and lastly a rooftop terrace complete with a garden and ideal for those who like to practice Tai Chi.
4) Growing Markham Community – York University has approved a new campus in Markham slated to open in 2018. Aviva insurance will move its headquarters to Markham shortly. Lenovo’s headquarters are also located in Markham. This is a growing city which maintains the lowest tax rates in the GTA since 2009
5) Design– Unionville Gardens will be designed by both IV by IV Design and Kirkor Architects. These two companies have worked on a number of projects recognized both locally and globally. IV by IV Design has also been recognized as one of the World’s Top 50 Design Firms.
ABOUT THE BUILDER:
Wyview Group has its head office located in City of Markham. The company has involved in both residential and commercial developments in downtown core of Markham. Approximately 45 acres of development land, the land cost is about $110 million Canadian dollars. Estimated costs associated with the development are about 1.368 billion Canadian Dollars.
The superior location: minute to public transit (Viva Transit), to major arterial roads (Hwy 7, 407, 404, and 401), shopping Centre (First Markham Place, Markville Mall, etc.), and top rated school zone includes elementary school, high school, and future York University.
The development will include more than 4,000 residential units, 195 office units, and 50,000 square feet of commercial spaces. This will be a multiple-phase development project, and anticipated to be completed in eight years.
Wyview Group supports the development of environmentally-friendly buildings. The company proposes to include approximately 20% of total building parking spaces for electric vehicle charging stations in architectural design.
The company anticipates the development will attract a large number of companies such as leading hotels, restaurants, supermarkets, cafes and others. The promotional rate of rental of commercial/office rental will be given for future tenants to support their business growth.
In conclusion, the development not only enhances the local economic, environmental, and social health of communities, but also improves a city’s positive image through the power of successful master plan: improve streets as public space, create squares and parks, boost local economies, create thousands of jobs, green building designs, etc. The achieve of this goal requires the development of consensus building, city consultation, and institutional reform. We would respectively request the local municipal, provincial, and federal leaders to participate in and support the ongoing development.
PROJECT NAME: Unionville Gardens
ADDRESS: Highway 7 and Village Parkway, In Markham
PROJECT TYPE: Condominium, Freehold Townhomes
DEVELOPER(S): Wyview Group
UNIT SIZES: From 500 Sq.ft.
PRICE RANGE: From $500 per sq.ft.
ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE: 2018
Register with Kathleen now for Pre-Public Platinum VIP Access to Hundreds of Hot New Condos Development Projects in GTA!
Visit our website for more details: www.torontocondosdeal.com or www.century21.ca/kathleen.xie