Home (Power + Adelaide) is a new condo development by Great Gulf currently in preconstruction at 48 Power Street, Toronto(Richmond/Parliament). Sales for available units start from the $300,000's. The development has a total of 532 units and 22 stories.
Home (Power + Adelaide) have 4-level underground parking, with a total of 499 parking spaces and 606 bicycle spaces. Home condos have unique U-shaped design by Core Architects. Two 15-storey towers will sit on the north and south edges of the site. A 7-storey block perched above sits perpendicular to the two towers. There will also be a single large space suitable for a grocery store. The two towers are positioned 21 metres from one another in the middle of the site, and while the northern wing sits parallel to Richmond, the southern block is angled away from the centre, thus allowing for a greater separation closer to Parliament of 42 metres.
Home (Power + Adelaide) will have over 2,000 square metres of amenities, including indoor and outdoor space. The amenities include swimming pool, green roof, fitness centre, spa, party room and more.
From home (Power + Adelaide):
Here, in Toronto’s cherished east end, life is second to none.
Discover a vibrant neighbourhood that inspires creativity and encourages community.
Home (Power + Adelaide) Condos Highlights:
- Walkscore 97/100: walkable everywhere
- Transit Score 98/100: World Class public transportation
- 4 minutes walk to 301 and 501 Queen at Parliament St Stop
- Close to George Brown College
- Steps to the Entertainment District
- Close to supermarkets, major banks, retail stores, shops, restaurants and entertainment
- Located in the Moss Park Neighborhood in Toronto
- Nearby parks include Sumach-Shuter Parkette, Moss Park and St. James Park
Register with Kathleen now for Pre-Public Platinum VIP Access to Hundreds of Hot New Condos Development Projects in GTA!
Visit our website for more details: www.torontocondosdeal.com or www.century21.ca/kathleen.xie