Vivo Condos (Fairview Park Phase 3) is a new pre-construction condo project developed by Fram Building Group at 128 Fairview Mall Drive in Toronto. This project is part of the Fairview Park Community with 7.2 acres of new development, plus 1 acre public park.The building features a 4-storey podium with balconies for each unit.
Vivo Condos Highlights:
- Walkscore 81/100: walkable everywhere
- Transit score 84/100: excellent transit
- Right across the street from the well-known Fairview Mall
- 7 minutes walk to Don Mills Subway Station
- Bus stop at doorstep
- Easy Access to Hwy 404, DVP and 401
- Close to Seneca College
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Located in the Don Valley Village Neighborhood in Toronto
- Amenities include: Indoor/outdoor Yoga Room, Court Yard, Gym, Party Room, Dinning Room, Games Area and Screening Lounge
- Nearby parks include Parkway Forest Park, Oriole Park and Shaughnessy Public School Park
- Pedestrian-friendly Neighborhood with majority of amenities within walking distance
Don Mills-Sheppard is identified by the Provincial agency responsible for transit as a Gateway Hub, one of only 21 identified in the City of Toronto. Don Mills-Sheppard area will be a focus for future investment in transit infrastructure and development by the Province of Ontario and the City of Toronto. Don Mills Station is a major transfer point connecting the east end of Toronto with the Sheppard Subway Line, as well as VIVA bus services from York Region.
Register with Kathleen now for Pre-Public Platinum VIP Access to Hundreds of Hot New Condos Development Projects in GTA!
Visit our website for more details: www.torontocondosdeal.com or www.century21.ca/kathleen.xie