The Peak at Emerald City is a new condo development by Elad Canada currently in preconstruction at Don Mills Road, Toronto. (Don Mills Road & George Henry Boulevard in North York). Sales for available units start from the high $200,000's. The development has a total of 371 units and 33 stories.
The Peak at Emerald City Highlights:
- 4-minute walk to Don Mills Subway Station
- Excellent transit score
- Easy access to Highways 404 and 401
- Steps from Fairview Mall
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Located in Henry Farm Neighborhood in Toronto
- Nearby parks include Parkway Forest Park, Shaughnessy Public School Park and Oriole Park
From The Peak at Emerald City:
Experience elevation living at The Peak, the newest and most anticipated phase in Emerald City at Don Mills and Sheppard. Situated beside the beautiful, green Parkway Forest Park, The Peak offers outstanding amenities for your recreational and entertainment pursuits. From the party room and private dining, to the pool and sauna, it’s an oasis of convenience and comfort.
Register with Kathleen now for Pre-Public Platinum VIP Access to Hundreds of Hot New Condos Development Projects in GTA!
Visit our website for more details: www.torontocondosdeal.com or www.century21.ca/kathleen.xie