Seasons Condos Phase 2 is a new pre-construction condo project by Concord. Seasons Condominiums will be located at Sheppard Ave E and Leslie in North York.
SEASONS CONDOMINIUMS is the latest addition to Concord Park Place, a 45-acre Master-Planned community, centrally located in Toronto’s Bayview Village area surrounded by a multi-million dollar neighborhood, two TTC subway stations and a GO train station. Concord Park Place will feature an 8-acre Grand Central Park, skating rink, children area, playfield, 20 buildings, 5000 suites, a public school and community centre and shopping convenience (Supermarket, Canadian Tire, Ikea, banks, healthcare and restaurants ).
Seasons Condos Phase 2 will be part of the master planned Concord Park Place. Phase two is the West Tower with 38 storeys and 312 units. The estimated completion date for Seasons Condominiums is set for Winter 2019.
SEASONS CONDOMINIUMS SPECIFICATIONS:
**41 ( East ) and 38 ( West ) Levels of Concrete Residential High Rise
**9’ ceiling for all condo units and 9’-11’ ceiling on all Villas
**Premium European integrated appliances
**Carrara marble wall tiles and flooring
** Designer cabinets and quartz countertops
**Mega Club amenities (Swimming pool, Bowling lanes, Sauna, Volleyball and Badminton Court, Lawn Bowling, Golf Putting Green, Piano lounge, Fitness Gym and more ! )
Seasons Condos Phase 2 Highlights:
- Walking distance to Leslie, Bessarion Subway Stations, and Oriole GO Train
- 3-minute walk to North York General Hospital
- 5-minute to Bayview Village Shopping Mall
- Easy Access to Highway 401 and 404
- Close to shops, restaurants, schools, Ikea and Canadian Tire
- Located in the Bayview Village Neighborhood in Toronto
- Nearby parks include Talara Park, Bessarion Parkette and Ambrose Parkette
- Facing an 8-acre grand central park, skating rink, children area, and play field
Register with Kathleen now for Pre-Public Platinum VIP Access to Hundreds of Hot New Condos Development Projects in GTA!
Visit our website for more details: www.torontocondosdeal.com or www.century21.ca/kathleen.xie